Mayo v Kerry Match Postponed Until Sunday Afternoon

Posted by


THE GAA has postponed tonight’s Kerry v Mayo Allianz Football League Division 1 clash until Sunday.

The match has been called off tonight for safety reasons with a Status Orange wind warning in place in Mayo today.

It’s possible that some Kerry supporters going to the game today would have had to go through Clare and Galway during the times of 1pm and 4pm when a Status Red warning is in effect in those counties.

The game will go ahead at Elverys MacHale Park, Castlebar at 1pm which means a very early start for fans travelling tomorrow. Many Kerry fans have taken to social media to vent their anger that the decision was not made sooner as some supporters are already on the road.

Comments are closed.