Luxury Hotel In Kerry Looks For Guests To Stay For Free

Posted by

FANCY staying at a luxury hotel for free?

Well a hotel in Kerry is looking for families and individuals to stay as “secret hotel guests” where they will have full use of the hotel, spa and leisure facilities free of charge.

The identity and location of the hotel has not been revealed. The business is looking for feedback ahead of the tourist season so guests will be asked for their views on all aspects of their stay. Anyone who is interested is asked to email infohotelkerry@gmail.com

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

20 Comments

1. I would love to try this experience. It would be a lovely treat after a tough Christmas. I would also like to invite my partner Aidan

2. Yes I would love yo have a break away for a free hotel stay

3. Patricia quigley says:

I would love to have a stay in your hotel. I have experience in housekeeping as I was housekeeping manager in Joel’s restaurant and my daughter worked in the bar in red cow hotel for 5 years. We would like to stay 2 adults and 2 children. Feel we could give good honest feedback

Thanks

4. Regina O'Connor says:

I would like to take part in helping you with feedback from my stay in your luxery hotel

5. Would love to stay for free

6. I am interested in visiting and would a free place to stay. Can I be considered for the free secret guest.
    I live in Portland Oregon USA and travel a lot.
    Best,
    Felicia

7. Marie o Connor says:

I’m a mom of four . My husband is in college . We do struggle so a dream hotel stay for free would be a dream come true .

8. Margaret Carey says:

I wud love to stay in your hotel free

9. Elaine Mayse says:

Would so love this have been off work since July following a car accident and this would be such a treat for me and my 7yr old son

10. My friend and I (we are both Seniors) would be thrilled to avail of this experience

11. Good evening I would love to help with the feedback we love Kerry many thanks fiona

12. Norma O Brien says:

Our family would love the opportunity to stay in Kerry. Both myself and husband are both originally from kerry and rave about it all the time. Would love the chance to experience kerry again in luxury surroundings.

13. Wold enjoy this `secret guest’ have worked in most of the Killarney hotels.,covered the running of B&B,up house supervisor and most of all looking after guest/people complaints I wonder how I would b treated from the other side! Hmmmmm

14. Aline O Connor says:

Would love to stay as a secret guest. Most recent hotel stays we had were in Hayfield Manor, Castlemartyr and Doonbeg so we are familiar with what we Would expect from a luxury hotel.

15. Maria Finan says:

Would love to take you up on your offer to stay as your “secret hotel guests” for my Mum two sisters and myself. One of my sisters celebrates her 60th birthday in July. Kerry holds many found memories for us. My aunt still lives in north Kerry. Many thanks. Good luck with your quest.

16. I would like to stay at your hotel.i will help you with the experience of being able to stay as I have children and my mum whom is older and I would be able to help you in total honesty. Thank you.

17. Eileen Fitzpatrick says:

Myself an my husband would be the ideal participants. We stay in hotels around the Country at least twice a month. Our friends and family generally choose a place to stay based on out recommendation.

18. Good afternoon I would love to do this with my husband Mark and have a good break away

19. Hi there, I would love the opportunity to stay as a secret guest. It’s so disappointing to see lapses in service tainting a holiday experience and I want anyone who comes to Kerry to have a million good reasons to come back, not least the warm hospitality of their hosts! My bags are packed!

20. Martina Tobin says: